View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_age View Post
Took my baby to the vet today. They think he strained something in his neck so anti anflammatories and limited activity for a week :/ Xrays next step if no improvement
When a dog is crying out in pain, especially with a possible neck condition, I would insist myself on x-rays being done right then. I know - just went through it with my own little one & I went into the E.R. Clinic asking for x-rays top to bottom. It will give you some peace of mind of there is nothing showing up & let the vet know where to look next should symptoms continue. Of course, if they do find something, appropriate treatment can be started without delay. I hope it really is a strain that will respond to rest, confinement & treatment & your little one is back feeling 100% in no time. They are just so dear to us. If this should happen again, please don't wait, just take the baby right on in to see your vet to save suffering & get treatment started. It just never hurts to get on the problem from the very start of symptoms. That way, should be it something dire, your sweet one has the best of all chances of having a less intense episode & less suffering. Best wishes & I will be praying your baby is fine in no time. Hugs!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!