View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #70
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Thanks for those ramp links!

Tibbe is doing better still this morning, I think. He even got his first toy - his little green stuffed frog, the one he came home from the breeder with this morning, out to play with it. He didn't really play but he frisked around for a bit with it. I used about 1/4 cup of water over his kibble & he ate all his "kibble soup" breakfast this morning & he even drank some water for me. I'm hoping he has a good day today & I can really begin to relax that he's really going to be okay.

When I think how quickly these fragile little dogs can get hurt - it really scares me! Even at 5.3 lbs., Tibbe is a tiny, tiny little dog & his little body parts are so tiny. To think that people on purpose are trying to breed Yorkies even tinier & more fragile than he is & thus more & more susceptible to impromptu, freak injuries such as Tibbe had just burns me up! Just one misstep & these little dogs can get really hurt really easily.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!