View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:19 PM   #63
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Thank you all again for all the words of encouragement. Tibbe had a good day today & seems to be 3/4 to normal. He is not his fiery self but he's alert & pretty active today & eating food when offered to him - he's yet gone to his dry kibble to eat it voluntarily but is eating his soaked kibble warmed in the microwave. Also, I've yet to see him go to the water bowl today & I purposely haven't changed his water this afternoon so I can see if the level has changed from his morning change. I don't think it has. I'm going to syringe some into his mouth if he hasn't drunk on his own pretty soon. The vet said Prednisolone usually makes them drink a lot so I'm watching him for dehydration. Still, his food I've soaked is in lots of water on purpose, so he's had that twice today. He's peed only x 3 today & pooped. Until he is back to his old self & eating/drinking without special offerings, I will be worried.

Thanks for the ramp name & website - didn't know they made scalloped ramps like that.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!