View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
Rescuemomma
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
I have Megan on this: Natural Dog Food, Cat Food and Puppy Food for Pets With Food Sensitivity ? California Natural and she is doing well. It has no potato or grains. She seems to have trouble with grains/starches like potato and oatmeal, that's why I tried the CN.
CN is a pretty good food ingredient wise - I have a dog with bad food allergies, and tried it for awhile for lack of other options, then I found Addiction - they have a Kangaroo kibble I like alot better, and they also have a dehydrated Kangaroo diet. Bushtail (similar to a Possom) is another option for a hypersensitive dog. I much prefer Addiction for a number of reasons, but honestly one of the biggest is Proctor and Gamble, they own California Natural now, and with their long history of sourcing from the cheapest places possible and using the lowest quality of ingredients they can get away with, not to mention their cruel and inhumane testing practices, if there is any way to avoid any product they make I will! Here's a link to Addiction Kangaroo dry food. Wild Kangaroo & Apples They also make it in a dehydrated raw
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!