View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
MarleyMyLove
No Longer a Member

Question Where is your baby/babies x-pen in your house/apt???

I bring my Marley home tomorrow!!!! Yaaaayyyyyy!! lol. Okay, so I have everything he will need (and much more-that stuff was so darn cute. I was in PetSmart for hours!). I have a 8 panel 24" exercise pen for him, got it home, it was much bigger than I expected. He is only 1 pound right now. I may try to remove 2 panels for now.

Marley will be home for a few hours alone on days I don't take him to work with me. I am indicisive about where in my apt I want to set up his pen. I live in a duplex, I am on the 2nd floor.

My Options
Sunroom (carpet)= PROS:All windows, fresh air, he can hear the nature around him. Off from the apartment so no one would complain about him. CONS: Not as safe, only a screen door separating him from the bad guy! Also, its super hot in the summer, so I will have to move him in a few weeks anyway. Great for the fall.

My Bedroom (hardwood floors)= PROS:He would be safe in the house. I won't have to worry about moving him in a few weeks when it gets hot, my room is naturally cool in the summer. He can also watch tv. CONS: Not sure about pee on wood, thats about it,lol.

Kitchen (Tile)
PROS:He would be safe in the house. Easy clean up.
CONS: Depending on how he is, this may pose an issue, as my neighbor right under my apt bedroom is under my kitchen. This man is off during the day, works at night. But who knows, Marley may be cool calm and collect Also, do I want his xpen where I cook?

This is a tougher decision than I thought, it's the last thing I need to figure out before tomorrow. HELP! Where do you keep your baby/babies?
MarleyMyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!