View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I don't know what the Activator is & I'm kind of scared of chiro's - what if it should be a cervical disc - are they safe? I will have to check that out though if it really starts to look cervical!

It is good to hear that the Tramadol can sedate a dog because he is like a little stuffed dog. Just stands or sits in place until I tell him twice what to do. Poor little guy - he must be really drugged out on that stuff but thank God it is helping him. He's not whining or shaking or panting.

The rest of you who offered thoughts & prayers - oh, they are sooooooooo much appreciated. Just knowing you all are hoping & praying helps so very much. I don't feel so alone sitting here thinking - and trying not to. Probably too tired. I've had about 1 1/2 hours sleep in the last 23 hours as today I just couldn't sleep as I was watching Tibbe like a hawk. I think I creeped him out a big - every time he woke up or looked at me I was looking at him. Finally, he turned his back on me before going back to sleep as he knows it's not normal for me to always be watching him. But he has enjoyed the babying & singing, I think. Bless his little heart. He's asleep now so I am going to try to bunk down here on the couch in the den as he's in his little carrier on his furry blankie & I don't want to move or disturb him going to bed. We'll just have a sleepover in the den. I hope he has a restful night. I hope he's not hurting.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!