View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #30
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Lol great timing on this thread! My bridesmaids threw me a bridal shower this past weekend. The morning of, my best friend came over and asked a bunch of random questions, including what I want to be when I grow up! Well, I'm almost 28 and have a good career, so I just said the same thing I do now! Well, at the shower, everyone had to fill out these questionnaires and they got points for each answer they got right. But it was more interesting than just that.... it turns out my best friend had surveyed all of her friends back in 1999 (we were 14-15 years old) and I had answered the same questions back then!!!! Oh boy!!! Guess what I wanted to be when I grew up, in 1999??? "Josh Hartnett's wife" hahahahahaha! It was so funny!!! She handed me a photo of him from an old teen magazine lol!!!

But really, as long as I remember I always wanted to be a vet. When I actually got to college age, I decided I wanted to be a Pharmacist. Seeing how hard it was to get into Pharmacy after taking one year of pre-requisites, I went into something I could apply to directly and get in - Engineering. And this is what I do now! It's a far cry from a vet, but at least I have my doggies at home to play with!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!