View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #28
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

I wanted to be a mon. I know many would say that's not a real job but I think it is. I always have wanted 3-4 kids, but so far that hasn't happened. In high school, I wanted to be a trauma surgeon. I loved that show life in the er. Then I graduated and decided I wanted to be a teacher like my mom. I got my associates in that and then when I started course work I realized it was not for me. Then I got into nursing school. I made straight a's and enjoyed the coursework but when I got to clinicals, I despised it. We were always put with the people who were dnr (do not resussitate) and it broke my heart. Of course I knew in real life that wouldn't always be the case so I kept at it a while longer. Then we moved to PA suddenly and I took a semester off. Here we are 5 years later and I still haven't started back. My heart is just not in it. I love cooking, cleaning, sewing, decorating, organizing, and taking care of my family. Everyone says I should go back to be a home economics teacher. But for now I just enjoy being a plain old housewife. I know many do not think of it as a job but I work really hard despite the fact I do not have a 9-5 regular job. I am pushing 30 here in a couple years and I worry at times I'll regret my choices but we live and learn I guess. So right now all I want to be is a mom. I would give anything to have a child of my own! If its not meant to be, Kati's Scarlett will be getting a sibling.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!