View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #13
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewfilek View Post
i think i can help maybe.

Brew gets his hair cut in a layered style for the body - not the head really.

my groomer cuts the hairs at the top of the back so they are only like and inch or less long....it goes down in little layers from there and then he has his skirt and legs longer. head is just a left long (shaped roundish)

i'm hoping that these pictures will show it for you. it's hard when you have to make the pictures so small on this site, but hopefully you get the idea. if you pm me with your email address i can send you the full file and you can probabaly see it easier.

it seems like actually a sign of a good groomer. it would take a lot longer to hand clip the layers in rather then just buzzing the body right off (unless that is the look you are going for of course, which does look cute on lots of other yorkies that i see on here)

i think it just really helps their coat to not look so poufy. Brew doesn't have stick straight silky hair. i don't know if thats just because he is young (under a year), or he hair isn't long enough, or thats just the style, but it works for us.
Brew is one good LOOKIN' DUDE! He is sooo handsome, his hair looks so soft, and I love his tail.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!