View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
TChance
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love New owner/new member

Hello folks! My name is Teresa and I'm the owner of a Yorkie for the first time. I adopted Moose - a male Yorkie - at the end of March. He's quite a character and amazes me every day with his antics. I've owned different breeds before: beagles, American Staffordshire Terrier, mixed terrier breeds, german shepherds and mutts.

Moose was born 11-21-10. I had him neutered even though he is bure bred as I do not plan on having puppies (been there, did that, don't wanna do it again).

Moose has some strange behaviors; lately since his surgery he's been jumping in the shower with me... He's a very smart little man and can do many things. He does have some guarding issues and growls alot at my neighbors even though he's met them several times.

Any suggestions, comments, clues from you all would be marvelous. I want to be a good pet parent.

Incidentally, we have a cat named Tabitha who was feral as a kitten but has come around nicely. She is strictly indoor and just turned two at the beginning of the month. She too is fixed. They come nose to nose but haven't "bonded" yet.

Thanks to everyone for being here. I do need answers and help.

TChance is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!