View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #14
MommytoMiles
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophias mommy View Post
That was a really strange vet visit (but his eyes are fine).

We got there and usually the vet tech put him on the scale, but she had me do it. Brody tried to run away and I laughed and she gave us a lecture about how we're the parents and we can't let dogs walk all over us. Then we see the vet, and his eyes look excellent apparently! She said if the scratching continues, to come back. She said maybe since he had his cone on from the neuter he's been wanting to scratch his eye and he couldn't. Now that it's off, he can so he is? His hair is pretty long and maybe it was getting in his eye. Anyways, she said his teeth already have signs of severe tartar buildup which I was upset about because they didn't tell me that at the neuter, when he got his baby teeth removed. Anyway, I've been trying to brush (i've been lax for the last week because of his neuter) but I really have to amp it up and do a better job. I don't think she believed me when I said I do brush his teeth . I'm just not great at it -- and I'm going to be much more diligent starting now .
Don't feel bad... I am not great at toothbrushing either. I need to post a video of Miles brushing his teeth yesterday. My computer is on maybe I should do it today lol!!! I am always afraid I am brushing his lips instead or brushing his gums too hard. OR not being thorough enough.
MommytoMiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!