Thread: At My Wits' End
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
Pinky94
YT Addict

Default At My Wits' End

For months (about 7, ever since I moved back home) my pup's appetite just isn't the same. I blame my mom bc she gives her human food all the time and I think that's turned her against dog food I feel like I've tried everything. I've switched her kibble about four times, I've tried adding wet food to her kibble, I've added fruit to it, I've added vegetables, she will eat everything but the kibble. This is for all of the different kibbles I've tried (Blue Buffalo most recently). Then I switched her over to raw food (Instinct) and she loved it..for about 2 days. Now she's back to not eating it and I feel like I am just throwing money away since obviously if she doesn't eat it quickly then I have to throw it out. The ONLY thing she will eat is the crap food my mom gives her dogs (Beneful). I do not want her on this food but I don't know what to do. I've BEGGED my mom not to give her this food but I work nights and she always gives it to her anyway bc she claims the pup is hungry and won't eat anything else. Be that as it may, I don't want her eating Beneful! It really bothers me so much that she won't eat the quality food I give her, but she will eat the bad dog food. I've tried not feeding her all day so she will be hungry when I feed her...she STILL won't eat anything but the Beneful. What else can I possibly do to make her eat her food? I am so frustrated!
Pinky94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!