View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 06:41 PM   #8
DianaB
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionfruition
Y'all can come visit me here in Charleston! Sully would love the company too! I have a guest room with a full size bed and a fouton in my living room and of course, lots of space for our doggies to play.

Oh, and I live 4mi. from the beach and 4mi. from historic downtown, the weather is 75 degrees here so leave your coats at home, that's for SURE!

I hope you don't mind palm trees b/c they're everywhere around here
That sounds great!! I'd love to see the Atlantic Ocean!! I absolutely love going to the beach!! I can just picture Reuger running on the sand . It's probably not swimsuit weather if it's only 75 degrees, but I'll bring a sand bucket and plan on building a huge sand castle and then picking up a bucket of shells to bring home for my grandchildren. Oh, I'll also bring my camera to get alot of pictures as we tour the historic downtown.

I believe that I've already requested for you to reserve your guest room for me in another post. Didn't you just move and have a video of your home?

Anybody else want to run away? Just let me know where we're going and what to bring.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!