View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
bijoux1
YT Addict

Thank you so very much for the articles!!! I have scanned through the first one, and I'm about to head to the second. These are great!! You are COMPLETELY 100% right, cheaper isn't always better by any means. And for something this important, I don't want to just choose the cheaper option... not for something to do with my dog's health. I'm so glad to hear you've had good results!! That's great and encouraging to know!! I just want to do the best thing possible for him regardless of the cost!! I want him to have the best possible outcome with as little future pain and suffering as is possible!! He hasn't officially been diagnosed with this, but I am fairly certain this is what he has. Unfortunately, my other little dog has been diagnosed with grade 3 LP, and this is why I knew of the huge price difference between some of the vets. She's only been with me 4 months, and she has already had to be spayed and have oral surgery because her baby teeth were never pulled. So, she hasn't yet had any LP surgery. I'm definitely going to pursue getting him in to LSU, and I'm also interested to get their opinion on Bijou as well.
I have had little dogs for most of my life, but I guess prior to this I just got lucky in having no LP. But now, looks like I'll be getting a crash course!! So again LadyJane, thankyou!!!
bijoux1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!