View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Default Well, I've gone and done it...

I called the groomer this morning to schedule Katie Scarlett's next grooming for Friday. We are going to cut her hair. She has more of an in between coat I think. It has a bit of cottony texture to it. So far we had been able to keep it kind of long and have no problems. But here lately, I have been noticing a few tangles here and there. Plus, summer is here and she LOVES to roll around in the grass and it just makes one big mess. So I decided we are going to cut it shorter. I am thinking of leaving her face hair about the same and a little bit shorter leg hair than this pic below. But the rest trimmed down. I am nervous. I know she is going to look like a completely different dog, but I thought it would be in her best interest. I don't want daily grooming to become no fun for her if I accidentally pull on a mat. The appointment is Friday and I'm already nervous!

And this may be a fellow YT'ers pup. I found the pic online, but cannot remember where. So if it is your pup, I hope you won't mind me using your beauty as inspiration.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02674.JPG (144.1 KB, 68 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!