View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
dcoff827
Yorkie Talker

Default behavior problem

Thank you so much Teresa. These are wonderful training tips. I will try real hard to put them into practice. I have had her to the vet. She goes about every other week. The drops are for dry eye. She has had it for about 5 years now. She has subaceous cysts that have to be drained quiet often. She has incontinence. She has recently had a complete blood work up done, and no problems showed up. She also had xrays of her bladder because she has frequent uti's. I give both of them a natural multi vitamin daily, salmon oil capsule, cod liver oil capsule, biotin tablet. I home cook all their food. I use everything fresh. Meat based with a variety of vegetables and always 1 apple with each batch. They love it and are doing really well on it. I've been doing this for 3 years because they have so many skin problems and the oil and biotin are really good for dry eye. I want to mention that I had a yorkie when I brought Precious home. Buffy was the same way with Precious as she is with Gracie. She did not want her around. When she was very small Buffy would attack her and pin her down. The poor little thing just stayed back out of the way and watched Buffy. You are right, it is my fault. I didn't know what to do or how to handle it. I lost my dear Buffy to bone cancer 3 years ago, she was only 7 yrs old. I guess I should waited longer before I brought another dog in. Buffy had been gone about 3 or 4 months when I got Gracie. A coworker gave her to me. She is so sweet and easy going. Her disposition is great, she is a real pleasure. Don't think I don't feel the same way about Precious. I adore that little girl. Other than this one thing she is an adorable girl with a wonderful personality. I just thought I would offer some back ground information. Thanks to both of you for your help. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share them. I am very open minded.
dcoff827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!