View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #15
roseslevi
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
I was just referring to roseslevi's incident w/Levi's tether almost choking Lily...must have been the height difference.

I leave the tether long enough for Momo to jump down onto my lap bc he does that sometimes. If the tether is short, he'll kinda dangle & I don't want him to hurt himself even tho he's wearing a harness (Buddy Belt). Mimi's is long enough for her to look out the window. There's some pics here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...car-wides.html

If you're going to have the seat in the back, I think having the tether shorter is a good idea, that way it's more secure & they can't jump off the seat. If Saydee & Minnie Mia are good in the car, then the large one would be good for both of them.
With my two shorter was better. It was definitely the height/size difference that didn't work for us. I did try to get the company to warn people to no avail..just didn't want anyone else to have the same experience. I think it would be alright with two similar sized dogs, that are quiet in the car. My two were in the back seat as well.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!