View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #15
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I'm fairly bad at keeping up with Jackson's nails, so I know it's my fault when they can't go terribly short, but our groomer has always done a really good job with the nails and they always look good (they just grow back fast).

We have been using a mobile groomer for over a year now... and was always very happy with her. She gave him his best hair cut he had ever had on her first visit out. I loved it. So kept using it. One time though she gave him a horrible hair cut around his face, it was much too short, and she also nicked him on his 'flaps' around his belly area. I was disappointed, that she didn't tell me, so I emailed her and told her and showed her a picture... she was sorry and gave me a free groom the next time around - but I still gave her $20 (she usually charges $55).

I was going to stop using her, and tried another mobile, but she wasn't as good IMO. She did a good job and all, but I wasn't as happy with the cut. So we went back to the groomer who nicked him once - she hasn't done it since, and is a really nice person who I know treats him well and I understand mistakes happen and I know Jax is probably very squirmy in there. If it happens again, and she doesn't tell me, I'd probably stop using it. but so far it's been a one time thing... so I will continue to use her.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!