View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #9
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Thank you so much for providing a wonderful, loving home for this baby! She will reward you many, many times over with her devotion and loyality and loveing nature! After her vet check and her blood panel, you will see if there are any health issues already in progress that need attention. While you have been given a great list of possible issues that Yorkies are faced with, dont read that and think, "OMG!! What have I gotten into!!"....Have you ever read the sheet that comes with any prescription medication you get from a pharmacy? You read that and you see all the side effects listed and you are terrified to take the med! The issues gemy listed are indeed true, and after you see your vet, you will be able to go down that list and mark stuff off. Then you can concentrate on issues she may possibly have, and address those! "Yorkies for Dummies" is a book I highly recommend to all my new owners, also "Yorkshire Terriers: A Smart Owners Guide" is a great additional resource. These two books will cover everything Yorkie, and get you right up to speed on this wonder little terrier! They are not like any other breed you have encountered, with that gorgeous silky coat you understand grooming and excellent food is vital to keep that coat so pretty. Welcome to YT and hold on tight! You are about to start a wonderful, exciting journey with one of the most charming breeds you could ever possibly be owned by!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!