View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:51 AM   #1
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Love Satin Dog Beds and More!

Summer is only a week away and I will be making more dog bed items. All of them are well made of top quality satin. I can make them out of cotton or flannel if requested. Prices are very resonable of the amount of work that are in them. All edges are nicely machine stitched and extra batting and stuffing to give extra comfort for your pet.

Doughnut satin "Reversible" Bed - Special at 40.00
Botttom pad - diameter (across) approx 16" which is the normal size, with sides cut to 8" up, then filled with fiber-fil for your pet's comfort. You can choose a solid (all same) color or go with coordinating two colors, since they are reversible.

Flat Satin Beds with extra machine stitching - 12.95 (no bow) with bow - 15.95. This includes "3" layers of quilting for nice puff look and comfort! Perfect for the Cari Crates or grooming table tops.

Topknot neck pillow - 9.95 Makes putting up those topknots a lot easier, since they allow your pet to keep their head still while letting them lay with their head on a comfort pillow! This too can have one color choice or two (for one color on one side and another color on the other side).

Colors: Purple, Royal Blue, soft Pink, Bright Pink, Popular Red, Black, Gold, Orange, Kelly Green, and Light Green.

Yorkie Cookie Cutter - 9.95 All hand-made by my hubby.

We do PayPal!

Let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bedredAAA.jpg (75.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg 1TMAA.jpg (146.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg cookiewrap.jpg (98.2 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg T Neck RIngs 2TMAAAThis one.jpg (51.1 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by topknot; 05-20-2012 at 04:54 AM.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!