View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #14
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilysmom View Post
So you believe it is better to have the tether longer then? I really appreciate the comments/info about this seat. I'm trying to decide on the double or two more of the medium/one tether. I just got one of the medium for Rily and was thinking Saydee and Minnie Mia would need the double tethered one.
Also, I will mostly be using them in the back seat on DH's truck.
I was just referring to roseslevi's incident w/Levi's tether almost choking Lily...must have been the height difference.

I leave the tether long enough for Momo to jump down onto my lap bc he does that sometimes. If the tether is short, he'll kinda dangle & I don't want him to hurt himself even tho he's wearing a harness (Buddy Belt). Mimi's is long enough for her to look out the window. There's some pics here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/my-...car-wides.html

If you're going to have the seat in the back, I think having the tether shorter is a good idea, that way it's more secure & they can't jump off the seat. If Saydee & Minnie Mia are good in the car, then the large one would be good for both of them.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!