View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #13
rilysmom
Just me and Rily McGee
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
I have no problems w/this seat either & they ride in the car w/me a lot. My car is a sports coup, so I have the seat in the front, but keep the seat of the car reclined a bit & way towards the back so it's not close to the dashboard/air bag. Mimi loves looking out the window, so she stays on the right side. Momo will go all over the car if he had his way, so I keep him close to me on the left side. The tether does get tangled on their legs if they move around a lot, but never have they almost choked ea/other. But then, Mimi is 7#'s & Momo is 5.5. Maybe bc I leave the tether on the longer side? I can see how it can be a choking hazard if the tether is short...
Momo does push Mimi around, so I need to keep his leash on together w/the tether & control him that way. You do need to drive VERY carefully w/this seat. Sudden stop & they go flying since there's no barrier. They actually maneuver & move their body w/the car's opposite direction as the car is turning, it's very cute! lolll
So you believe it is better to have the tether longer then? I really appreciate the comments/info about this seat. I'm trying to decide on the double or two more of the medium/one tether. I just got one of the medium for Rily and was thinking Saydee and Minnie Mia would need the double tethered one.
Also, I will mostly be using them in the back seat on DH's truck.

Last edited by rilysmom; 05-19-2012 at 01:49 PM.
rilysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!