View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth I saw the cutest things on my way home from work yesterday...

I saw the cutest things on my way home from work yesterday...

I was about halfway home when I saw a man pushing a dark blue stroller away from me down the opposite side of the road. I could only see him from the back at first, but it was just so cute. As I went by, I took a closer look. I couldn't see the baby's face, but I saw the darling little baby's foot and hand kicking and waving up out of the stroller, it's Daddy chatting away with his baby. So sweet!

When I was within about a mile of home, I saw another man pushing another dark blue stroller toward me down the opposite side of the road. I thought "that's great...I'll get to see it's face this time." I watched as he stopped and walked around in front of the stroller, bent over and began tending his baby. I lost sight of them for a few moments due to traffic between us, then noticed him sitting on a berm alongside the road watching traffic go by...the stroller beside the road still. When I got close enough, I took a look in his direction to see his little precious, sitting on his lap, Daddy chatting away with his baby...a little Chihuahua! Not much cuter than that!

There is definitely something special about a Daddy taking his baby for a walk in its stroller!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!