View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
snh
YT Addict

Default Well, I took the plunge...guess what I bought...

After researching embroidery machines, I have finally ordered one. At the moment, I have just a beginners Brother machine that I love I might add. It was super easy to learn how to use on my own and it gets the job done well enough. I've seen so many beautiful embroidery creations not just for dogs but for everything so I want one. After getting feedback from you guys I decided that since I only have a basic sewing machine, that I would get a machine that does a combination of both embroidery and sewing. I wanted to get a machine that will last and a machine that does pretty embroidery work. I was really set on a Brother machine but after researching I found that Brother embroidery machines are formatted to only use Brother designs which most cost more money and the added software needed for the embroidery cost upwards of $600+++. This led me to the Singer machine that I purchased. It comes with all the software that I need to get started and more along with a 6x10 and a smaller hoop. It has the capacity to do quad hooping which will let me cover about a 11x18(or 11x25) space. I went searching online and found a 15% coupon for new customers (not the one that they send you that's 15% off up to $50. This one was 15% off up to $75 off) and shipping was free and it has pretty good customer reviews.
So here it is. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Singer® Futura Quartet SEQS-6000 4-in-1 Machine with Value Package at HSN.com
snh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!