View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Tibbe always wants to be touching me when he's not up & about. He prefers to relax most of the time somehow on or touching part of me. That is so sweet to me that a little dog finds comfort by physical touching & nights, he sleeps right on the pillow with me, always unched somehow under part of my face or head. Then, there are his little ways of showing love where he comes walking up to me sort of wagging his tiny body back & forth, with his head lowered in a special way that says he's coming for a loving, snuggle session of kissing & happy wiggling & rubbing his little body all around as he's loved. He used to kind of end those sessions by kind of nipping at me & then barreling off to run around the house but now he seems to have foregone that part of the love-fests. Other times he will come up to me when I am reclining on the couch & curl up right in the nape of my neck with his little face pressed right against mine, kissing from time to time until he dozes off. I could not make it through the day without these moments!!! ♥♥♥
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!