View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 02:50 PM   #8
MaxYorkieBear
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
How do I love you? Let me count the ways.... I think dogs have inestimable number of ways; and different things for different times or emotions.

After a busy, and mayhap scarey day, of strange lovely places, swimming n hiking n such; Razzle when I pick him up off the ground to sit with me, will give a big sigh and snuggle in and give me his melting eye look.

But everyday more than the happy greetings when I come home, after all I've been gone, it is the mornings that get to me every time. When I wake up, I get this big greeting, from my dogs. They sleep in our room, so it is not like they have even been away from us, but they wake and say HI MOM, so happy you and me are here together again.

Magic beyond that says I love you, so happy, so excited, he gently wraps his big mouth around my hand and draws me into him.

Zoey who has just passed, used to come up and place her head in my lap; then just look at me and look, and look, and look.

There is nothing made to Match the Love that a dog does Bring.
That just sounds wonderful... You must have so much love in your home with all the little ones... My old lab used to be like your zoey and just put her head on me.I miss those moments.... We're all so lucky to be loved by our dogs...
MaxYorkieBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!