View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #12
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suda View Post
Rang her this morning and she said she didn't even realise she had cut him and also that his nails were so long that she didn't cut them shorter because of the quick, and she also said he's quite a fidget and hard to handle. Funny thing is the backnails are a perfect length and also George spent ages licking his sore foot last nite. As to him being a fidget I have no trouble brushing him, he just stands still and waits, I can even turn him upside down and brush his tummy fluffies.
No apology forthcoming from her, so now I'm going to have to find another groomer again or learn to do it myself would be better and cheaper as she charged me $63.00
I know my George fidgets at least with me he does. However, my groomer has experience with all sizes and personalities so she can handle it. Sorry you had a bad experience. I can relate Georgie got clipper burn on his private parts a few years back and his old groomer didn't tell me I found his current groomer and it's been great. I am sure you will find someone you trust and will take care of George

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!