View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
but4grace23
Yorkie Talker

Default Our sweet baby girl.........

I brought my little girl home a little of 6yrs ago. She was just the medicine my husband and I needed to get us through a very difficult time. Both of us had severe medical issues, were new empty nesters and had a son that had broken our hearts. Missy (Miss America) gave us a reason to smile again. She was 3lbs soaking wet and the most cared for and spoiled little girl in the world. She adored her Daddy and he adored her. I once ask him what it felt like to be worshipped because she really did worship him. We took Missy everywhere we went besides work and I have taken her there a few times too. May 8th we dropped her off at 7:00am for her routine dental cleaning and were supposed to pick her up at 4:30-5:00pm. The vet called me at work at ten minutes after ten.............Missy had passed away during the procedure. We are devastated............the grief is almost unbearable. We couldn't bear to bury her because she was always inside with us so we had her cremated. My husband is still sleeping with her urn on the pillow between our heads where she always slept. He works construction and saw a man in a subdivision walking a yorkie like Missy and he run him down and ask to hold the dog. The man let him and it licked his tears. :'/
My husband and I are grieving so differently. He doesn't want anything of hers moved and I am dying looking at it. We were in the process of building a sunroom just for her when this happened. My husband was going to put a bird/squirrel feeder right outside the windows so she could sit in the window during the day and watch them while we were gone to work. He even put a doggie door in between the sunroom and the master bathroom so she could get to her puppy pad. Everywhere we look, everywhere we go......we see her. Will this heartbreak ever get easier? Night is especially hard because she slept with us. I believe we will eventually get another one but I just don't know.........the pain is so overwhelming.
but4grace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!