View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #14
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbug View Post
4 picture limit puts me in another post.
Here's the final product.
Oh and that $675 included all the decorations on the walls and counters.
I love restoration! I am really liking the way the counter sink has a rough edge. I was able to do a full restoration on my Aunts 3 bedroom apartment
3 years ago. I didn't realize how easy it is and how much you can save by doing it yourself. We only spent a total of about 5,500. That includes all brandnew appliances.

okay...back to the subject. lol

1. We are planning to buy a house in a couple of years(maybe sooner)....an older one so we can fix it up the way we want. see above

2. People don't believe me when I tell them my age and that I have 4 kids and my oldest is 21!(yikes!) I guess it's the Asian genes. When I take my son to High School people think i'm a student there. lol

3. I am a daycare provider and I love every minute of it. These babies/kids teach me! I can't help but smile everytime I look at one of these kids in the eyes. They amaze me everyday.

4. I plan on becoming the crazy old lady with a pack of my own.(My hubby the protective old man) I'm looking for a Biewer as we speak. As much as I love my skin kids...I'll trade one for a Biewer. ahahahahahaaa

5. Ohana means everything to me. Friends too. I will bend over backward to help you if I can. It's in my nature to love and help. Sometimes it's my downfall. (So hubby tells me)

I guess that's five. I love getting to know everyone here.
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!