View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #17
Lolasmom1211
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrnda View Post
the day my mother in law found her, she asked around in the neighborhood where she found her and no-one claimed her. she took her in to shower her and feed her, but passed her on to me so i can do the same.

Due to all the information I had read online saying, "diarrhea could be caused by stress in moving and change in diet etc." i thought to see if it would pass within a day, but no luck.

If possible she will get a visit to the vet today.
I know that you and your mother in law must be very kind hearted, and that you are trying to do the right thing for this little one. The problem is that these little yorkies, unfortunately, have health problems and unless you are familiar with this particular dog, you may not know until it is too late. This little girl may look like a stray, but they can start looking like that very quickly when the truth is, she may have just been lost for a few hours or just a day or so. She may need her meds (mine are both on daily meds) - and a "possible" vet visit may not be enough if she is sick. I'm not trying to be harsh, but if this were my little one that had gotten out, I would hope that whoever had found her would be doing everything they could to help her stay healthy and find her way back home. That is the kindest thing you can do for this baby....Bless you for taking her in and trying to find her family!
Lolasmom1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!