View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #2
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

oh fun!

1. i was born and raised in massachusetts and migrated to nh almost 11 years ago. i dont know that i could ever move back now after being here.

2. i love to sew, take photos, play with my furr babies....i try to keep busy with all sorts of things/projects and sometimes im bad with my follow thru. i am also addicted to sims social on fb. i love music all music and have to access to music at all times even when sewing. im secretly a rock star in my own mind!!! haha.

3. i always wanted to be a fashion designer that was my deepest desire in life and still is just now more focused toward the furr babies side of the industry.

4. i tended to take things way to seriously in life. im a cancer and still wear my heart on my sleeve but over the years my skin has become much thicker and i have learned to not sweat the small things as theres a much bigger problem around the corner!!! haha.

5. my dream is to someday run my own lil internet business and live by the beach...its the cancer in me need to be around the sea!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!