View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #15
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrnda View Post
the day my mother in law found her, she asked around in the neighborhood where she found her and no-one claimed her. she took her in to shower her and feed her, but passed her on to me so i can do the same.

Due to all the information I had read online saying, "diarrhea could be caused by stress in moving and change in diet etc." i thought to see if it would pass within a day, but no luck.

If possible she will get a visit to the vet today.
That's good that you're taking her to the vet, she needs to be seen right away. If indeed it is the liver, she needs a special diet...& very special care, possibly meds. Have her scanned to see if she has a microchip too.

You will be surprised how many distance a little pup can travel! I found a Chi that seemed lost, but was wearing a tag. It was a very hot day & she was heading toward a major street w/lots of cars. I calmy got her & I called the # on her tag. Her owner didn't have a car, so he asked if I can drop her off. She lived almost 2 miles away!
Maybe you can post flyers around the neighborhood, in grocery stores, vet hospitals, pet stores...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!