View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
Deadbug
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default 5 things about me

I love animals, but people are incredibly intriguing to me. Especially in an online environment where you only know them by the text that appears on your computer screen and an occasional picture. I thought it would be fun to take some time to get to know each other by listing 5 things about yourself that you think others would find interesting. You can tell as much or as little as you like.

1. Though I live in Utah, I was born in Australia. I've only been in the states 9 years, but I've been all over it.

2. Even though I have a masters degree in computer science, after 15 years of working as a robotics programmer, I quit my career and went back to school for interior design. I didn't fit very well in the "geek crowd." (I don't eat cheetos or drink pepsi)

3. I have 4 human kids, ages 7, 8, (boys) 14 and 21 (girls). I plan to put the 8 year old and the 21 year old up on ebay soon. The 4 of them have collectively helped me develop a well tuned sense of humor.

4. I rarely take anything in life seriously. My personality is usually humorous and sarcastic and I love making people laugh. Life is too short to cry. I've seen so much that nothing surprises me anymore and whatever happened, I usually have a smart ass comment for it.

5. I'm an only child. My parents had me and learned their lesson. Yes. I was a handful. I think I still am!

Your turn!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!