View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Samiebaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pacing with head/tail down?

Maggie is our 7 year old yorkie. She is 5.5 pounds and healthy, for the most part (minus your usual dental cleaning/teeth pull a few years ago and an occasional broken nail).

She's acting a little strange and I'm not sure what to make of it. She's eating/drinking, peeing/pooping normally and jumping up on furniture just fine. However, she has been running around staring at us and barking like there is something she wants. Also, she will pace with her head/tail down occasionally. This started a little before I got home from work at 630 (according to my boyfriend), she was fine when I got here, then started again tonight around 9:15.

I know the usual signs such as eating/drinking and going potty are in check, but something just seems off. We checked her all over for general pain issues and I've felt her belly for distention and tightness without any symptoms (that I can tell). She doesn't seem hot (we went through a really rough virus with a few serious ER visits a few years ago - so I've definitely felt a strong fever on her in the past to go off of). Am I missing something here?

PS- she just chowed down like crazy, which is quite normal for her before bed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!