View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
mikecoscia
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbug View Post
Start over. Sometimes puppies regress. Has there been any changes to the household or your routine? That can throw them off too. Though, At 10 months, he's still learning. If you go back to the basics like you did before, he should catch back on rather quickly.
I could put the gates back up and but he is big enough to jump over and or push them aside...lol. Should I just leash him to me around the house? Or bring the pad into the room I am in and close the door?

There really hasn't been any changes. He pooped on the guest bed a few months back after a friend slept over. We put a pad up stairs to which he quickly favored over the one downstairs. However a few times we shut the door by accident and he went on the rug in front of the door instead. Seems like ever since my friend stayed over the random accidents started to happen. At first I attributed to my own mistakes, like shutting a door or not cleaning the pad fast enough. But like I said, recently I can't find a reason for any of it.

So far all we have done is gated the stairs preventing him from going up, but we still get those random accidents.
mikecoscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!