Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasha60432 View Post
The Vet had me buy Royal Canin starter mousse. I did not no that she was to young i would have never bought her that young, But now i am doing the best I can.
You will have to feed her that mousse...it is such consistancy it will easily go through a 3cc syringe with an "irrigation" or "feeding" tip. You will have to syringe feed this baby, if she wont take it from her bowl or from your finger....I recommend Dr.Millers Pet Nutra-Drops...I like it better than Nurta-Cal...I think it has more "good stuff" in it and it is a lot easier to give...and 9 out of 10 dogs LOVE it.....you can give this to her via syringe 6 times a day....that will help cover her between her meals....until she gets thru this, you will have to give it over night too....I gave my Bumper his last dose at midnight, 2cc.....and again at 4:30am, when I left for work....then my son would give the med and feed him every 4 hours all day long.....I did this until he was 6 months old....he was eating by himself by then, and he only suffered from hypoglycemic issues if he was not free fed or if he went to the groomers and was not done first and brought home....Good luck with you little baby...lots of work and exhausted nights, but they are soooooooo worth it!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!