Thread: No! Gabby, no!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
Deadbug
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry No! Gabby, no!

We've been slowly renovating our house, room by room. This has been a project in the works for the past 2 years now.

2 months ago I gutted the formal dining room and redid the whole thing, including the fireplace hearth. We also renovated the powder room at the same time. Both rooms came out just gorgeous and were my show pieces. (I'm an interior designer) We don't use those rooms often, so I haven't been in there or that entire section of the house. However yesterday, my kids cooked me a nice dinner for Mother's day and we ate there.

This morning, I went in to clean up any residual mess that was left over from yesterday. As soon as I went in there, Gabby ran upstairs and hid under my bed. That told me there was something in there she didn't want me to know about.

I discovered not only has Gabby been peeing on my tile in the powder room, but she pee'd on my black marble hearth and the urine etched into the stone leaving a big white splotch! Once you have etching, the stone is ruined! There's no way to get it out. Especially black.

I've cleaned the floor in the powder room 3 times now with bleach and it still smells like dog urine, despite the tile was sealed. I think the pee has soaked into the grout. Do you think Nature's Miracle will help? I'm not optimistic since it hasn't done squat for my living room carpet but at this point I'm desperate.

I'm so mad right now! I can't believe she did that. She KNOWS she's not allowed in either of those rooms! Needless to say she's grounded to her ex pen unless I can watch her.
Deadbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!