View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 10:59 AM   #12
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Love More!

I am soooooo excited!

She is 4 years old, spayed, perfect health, eats well, pee pad trained, and pooed outside as soon as she got home! We are her third owners. Her first owners were elderly, and shortly after the wife passed away, the husband had a stroke. The foster mom was Dreama's groomer, and took her from the owner when he was in the hospital for 3 months. When he got out, he realized he could no longer care for her, and gave her to Chrisy. Chrisy the foster mom has had her for 8 months, and just never could get her to warm up to her poodle. So now we have her!!

What an amazing miracle this is!! My husband is completly in LOVE!!! Wosie is coping with the split attention, and really wants to rough house. Dreama is very shy right now, and wants no part of Wosie, no surprise there. I will be taking Wosie back to work with me so Dreama and Dave can bond some more in peace, lol.

More pictures!
1. Check out this coat!
2. Furkids
3. Little family
4 Dave and his girl
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing..... DREAMA! WOW!-coat.jpg   Introducing..... DREAMA! WOW!-2.jpg   Introducing..... DREAMA! WOW!-hpim4601.jpg   Introducing..... DREAMA! WOW!-hpim4603.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!