Thread: Yorkie Talk
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #15
Teresa Ford
Therapy Yorkies Work
Donating Member

Come to Yorkie Talk to Learn
Teresa Kay, On your first post I replied that it would be good for you to search and read YT's threads in the breeding section.
Many of us have very strong opinions about breeding dogs. In fact some of us think very few pedigreed dogs should not be allowed to have puppies. Some of us are upset that you would deliberately breed a dog that is mixed. If you think that is mean, I am sorry, but on a Yorkie site you are going to get some negative feed back about casual breeding.
Most of us try to help out new posters so they will want to come back and learn more. I did not know all I do now, years ago. I made many mistakes based on assumptions, not real facts. I found out that the more I learn, the better I can make good decisions.
I want all dogs to have a forever home, where they are wanted, well cared for and loved. Many of us work, volunteer, and spend most of our time with dogs. So I would admit I myself, have tunnel vision about some ideas. I have also learned just because I believe something doesn't mean it is true. The more mature I get the more open minded I am to new ideas and information.
I hope you will put emotion aside, mean or kind, and just keep coming back to learn all you can. Best Wishes, Teresa
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!