View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #9
Hopesmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Today went a little better. She did great last night and slept the entire night with no crying. Got her up and took her out...NO POTTY. Gave her breakfast and water, let her run in the kitchen a half hour and took her out again. NO POTTY so I put her in the crate. Half hour later she starts to whine so I teethered her in the playpen on the potty pad. FINALLY she gave in and went potty on the pad. I praised her and instantly took her back upstairs to the kitchen and gave her a treat and play time. Back in the crate again for two hours and she slept while I was at church. Again no crying....tried taking her out when I got home...nothing, put her down in the kitchen and began doing the dishes. Sure enough I turned around and there she goes. She is so sneaky! HA!

About 4 pm we went to my daughters for a barbeque and she was wonderful all day. She received a lot of attention from family and was great with the kids. Ate the best she's eaten since I brought her home and seemed to be drinking but it's now 10:35 pm and I still can't get her to go potty. Should I be concerned? I finally gave in and put her back in her crate and she's sleeping.
Hopesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!