Thread: Yorkie Talk
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

I think plenty of people on that thread welcomed you to YT.... myself included. The only question I had was your dogs age. I don't think people realize dogs lives are at risk with breeding. I am not speaking specifically to you but in general. I think people come here expecting no one to say what they think and that's just not reality. I don't even want that to be reality. When I ask advice I want real advice, real answers from real people who tell me what they think.

I had a post about rescuing an adult Yorkie and wondering if I should/could having a 4 year old skin son. Some people basically said no you shouldn't and guess what????? I asked and I received. That didn't upset me about YT. We are here (or should be) because we want to do what's best for our furbabies and if someone doesn't think it's best I welcome their advice. It's a great great group here you have some that just say it, others that don't, and some that try to be a little softer about it. I have been a member since 2006 and people here have supported me for that I am grateful. You can learn a lot here people care and that's a great thing.

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!

Last edited by GeorgiesMomma; 05-13-2012 at 04:20 PM.
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!