View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 08:56 AM   #4
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Oh my God I can just imaging how scary that was! You poor thing! I have never let Louie off the leash either....one time when my daughter and I were at my sons football game we brought Louie and I had him on the leash....well, we were standing at one of those chain link fences....on the other side of it was a cemetary....well, Louie slipped under the fences and somehow scoochied himself out of his harness.....now im on one side of this neverending fence and he is on the other! ....I was soooooo scared......it took a few minutes but I finally coakst (sp) haha.......him into crawling back to me......I dont think I would ever let either of mine off a leash. I would not trust them. They are way too playful and curious. I was thinking of making a huge fenced in area for them in my yard this spring. Something escape proof. I dont understand how people know the first time they let their dogs of a leash that they are not going to bolt? Is it their temperment? Anyways, im rambling, but Im so glad that this story of yours had a happy ending.....that last part had me
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!