View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #9
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Adams View Post
aaaw, I hope everything goes well, we all stress when our babies are having anything like this done. Also almost 7 years without a dental is wonderful.
Yes, when they were 6 they had teeth exams and the dentist was shocked at how good their teeth were. They had build up and she recommended some treats to try to clean them. Since that exam whenever they got groomed, they got their teeth brushed. I never brush their teeth myself, they would bite me I think! Only this past late Feb did the vet say it was time. Since I was getting married in March I just didn't have the time to really do it, but it's been 6 weeks since the wedding and life has slowed down enough that I need to do Dexter at least, when he's done and paid off, then I'll do Fletcher.

How often do they need dentals after the first one? I'm hoping every other year at least so I can rotate them each year.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!