View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 10:43 PM   #12
hunniebunnie
Follower of Yorkietology

Ahhh... you're not the only one who enjoy this. Although I think I have a lazy scammer. The scammer only sends me an email once a day in the 9 o'clock hour in the morning on weekdays.

My 1st Email
Hi Nancy, I'm writing to get more information about little Lilian. She is so cute! Can you tell me if she's still available. So, is the adoption fee $300 and shipping is $300 for a total of $600? How old is she now? I hope she's going to be okay with an airplane ride. Please let me know.

Scammer's 1st Email. Email address: nancymos2006@yahoo.com
Thank you very much for your interest on my yorkie.However i would like to know if you have a very confortable home and a very large compound,and to know if you are going to take good proper care of her.I live in nevada and i have been transfered for a mission work in africa,i have wanted to leave her with my friend vet doctor in Miami Florida.But due to the Hurricane Katrina that was just occured in Florida i have deceided to come down with her here and keep her at my Church Cage here in Africa,i have my yorkie here with me in my house backyard cage.i will be more happy to ship her to you if you really care for a dog.I can ship her to you free of charge but you must pay for her shipping charge,Now i reside on Isolo Christian Mission Avenue Lagos Nigeria For a seriouse Mission I just want to get rid of my beautiful sherry out here before my mission work take place here and i am going for a missionary,like to know if your very interested on her.you can call me on 234-803-413-6584. Thank you very much for your interest
Regards
Mrs Nancy Thomas

My 2nd Email
Nancy,

I'm so disappointed. I have a very nice home, but it's not big. if the yorkie needs a very large compound to play in, then i'm afraid i won't be able to provide her the kind of home you wanted for her.

That's so sad about hurricane katrina. i hope your vet friend is alright.

I'm also a little confused about the number. I tried to call but it seems like you have 3 extra numbers in your telephone number. I would have loved to talk to you and hear more about your little puppy and prove to you that even without a big compound i can provide a very good home for her.

Scammer's 2nd Email
Good Morning

Thank for your mail,I do want someone with love and open heart for pets to have my baby puppy who is very affectionate towards children and other pets with a Current vaccinations, vet exam,health certificate from a licensed vet and a written guarantee of health( 1yr). resently checked by a licensed Vet Doctor for heart, knees, skin, correct bite, and eyes. she Weighs is: 2 kg (1 - 2.5 lbs). she should eat out of a pan which has a flat bottom and straight sides. use stainless steel because it lasts longer.

Do not use plastic either for her food or water. she likes Nylabone and Gummabone toys but Never ever give her a rawhide toy. And for grooming, Brush weekly and bathe as it needs also Keep her hair trimmed out of her ears and eyes.and her bedding material should range from straw or wood shavings,or beds of all types.

The most common is cotton rugs or blankets which can be washed with
ease. Not much grooming is required, however a good combing. should be trimmed professionally and always make sure she ears must be checked and loose hairs must be removed from ear passages.The earlier you start her training and consistent, the better, you can wait a while so she settled comfortably into her, playing catch, or agility or skills trials keep it happy.

l feed him with Nutro's, Iams, and Eukanuba. These kibbles produces a nice coat, keeps the puppy round but not obese, and produces solid stools. But Do not feed her with a kibble which contains soybeans. lt's good if someone can always be on the look out for the puppy since it's still young and tender.puppy will be shipped along with a bath and a brand new crate, toys, carebooks, food sample, and dog kits. After your payment details is received and confirmed at the Airport Shippers desk. l will send copies of the acclimation certificate, puppy's tacking details and the flight itinerary which will be processed. shipment would come along with these documents, afterwhich copies would be sent to you in advance for your puppy delievery,your personal confirmation and shipping guarantee.

And when you get your new pup, remember to ask the shipping agent your
free puppy care items; puppy's toys,carebooks, food sample, and dog kits. There is a 24hrs Airport-to-Airport delivery or a 48hrs DoorStep delivery services. Airport-to-airport delivery: $450De;lta Airline Doorstep delivery service: $500 Air France choose from one of the two type of puppy's delivery service Air France and Delta Airline .I look forward in hearing from you. so i can send the name were the payment will be to
Thank
Mrs.Nancy Thomas

My 3rd Email
Hi Nancy,
I thought the shipping fee was $300? now it's $450 or $500? I don't think I can afford that along with the adoption fee. I saved a long time for the money I have right now. I can't afford a penny more.

I will definitely care for the puppy and provide it a good home. But you said it needs a big compound to run in and I don't have that. My home is very small and I do not have a yard. I don't want the puppy to be deprived of the space it's used to and become sick or depressed in my little home.

Scammer's 3rd Email
Hello.

Regards to your mail and i quite appreciate it.Yes,the asking price on the puppy is $300.Don't worry about the shipping cost,i will handle that here but i will need altmost assurance from you of providing the best home for my baby because she means so much to me.Where do you want the puppy shipped to and when do you want her shipped out,she weighs 2.5lbs and the vet estimated her to weigh 4-5lbs when full grown.She is coming with the vet paper,health guarantee,customl licence and clearance,Pedigree and puppy kits.She is upto date on her shots,current vaccination,she is in a flawless and perfect health condition,very playfull and affectionate.The puppy will be shipped on a nextday delivery as soon as my secretary confirms your payment.And i will be needing your fax number so as to fax the shipping paper to you immediately after the shippment.I will forward you my secretary details once i read back from you.

Thank you very much

Mrs.Nancy Thomas

My 4th Email
Hi Nancy,

Is a small home with no yard okay for the little one?
Also, do you have any more pictures of her? I'd love to see.
How old is she now? Where will she be flying from?

Scammer's 4th Email
Hello,

Regards to your mail and i quite appreciate, and i know that they yard. will nt stop you haveing her because i believe you will take good care of her,The puppy is 5 weeks plus,she weighs 2.5lbs and the vet estimated her to weigh 4-5lbs when full grown.She is coming with the vet paper,health guarantee,customl licence and clearance,Pedigree and puppy kits.She is upto date on her shots,current vaccination,she is in a flawless and perfect health condition,very playfull and affectionate.The puppy will be shipped on a nextday delivery as soon as my secretary confirms your payment.I will thereafter forward you the shipping paper immediately after the shippment.Let me read from you so i can forward you her pictures and my secretary details for the payment.
Thank you very much
Mrs.Nancy Thomas

My 5th Email
Hi Nancy,

Thank you very much for the information. I will indeed take very good
care of her. I'm a little confused though. You said she is "5 weeks plus", 5 weeks plus what? a few days? So is she over 5 weeks but under 6 weeks old?

In addition, I have a friend who also had a yorkie puppy. When the puppy was 8 weeks old, he was 2.5 lbs, same as your baby now. But when the puppy was 20 weeks old, he was 5.5 lbs already and still growing.
Is your puppy somehow growing very slowly after a certain age? I would
like my puppy to stay small like Paris Hilton's cute little puppy. Can I feed it less food to slow down her growth?

Yes, please send me more pictures! I'd love to see how she looks now!

Scammer's 5th Email
Hello,
Regards to your mail and i quite appreciate it.Yes,the baby is 5 weeks and 5days,approximately 6 weeks and she weigh 2.5lbs and the vet estimted her to weigh 4lbs 4-5lbs when full grown.I do feed her three times a day and i will want you to maintain that standard of feeding,defineltly it will not affect her growth or make her grow faster.She will not exceed that weigh 4-5lbs when full grown.Find the attachment for her pictures and i will be waiting to read from you.

Thank you very much
Mrs.Nancy Thomas

---------------------------
oh btw, the original picture the scammer is using are off "wizardofclaws" website. when i asked for additional pictures. she sent me more pictures taken from the same website. different puppy of course.

i'm glad she "quite appreciate" all of my emails. and i "quite appreciate" and she doesn't feed puppy chow. i'm thinking up what to write next...
hunniebunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!