View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPatts View Post
Hi all,

My name is Stephanie and I just adopted a baby Yorkie named Beyonce. She is only 3.5 weeks so I don't pick her up until June 10th. I am from a dog family, but have only owned large breeds (currently my family has a 10 year old Old English Sheepdog).

I live with my husband in a house in the suburbs and he has never owned a dog. We are both so, so excited to pick up Beyonce and love her.

Ever since we made the decision to purchase a Yorkie I have been lurking the forum as a nonmember and I just wanted to join, introduce myself and let you all know that the forum has answered a myriad of questions and I have taken notes and I already feel more prepared than I did two months ago when we contacted our breeder. So thanks in advance and I look forward to chatting and sharing my experience as a Yorkie mom with you all!
Welcome to YT! You will learn alot here! What are you naming the pup?

You should definitely consider asking your breeder if your pup can stay with her Mom untill she is atleast 12 wks. old. That is much too young to take a Yorkie Pup from her mom. There are many reasons why. Where are you getting your puppy from?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!