View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
snowbird
Senior Yorkie Talker

Its great that you brought this issue up. Yesterday Bella's tummy was a little off so I made her some brown rice with a little boiled beef in it and she loved it. I finished the rest off today and now am conteplating whether I should give up the kibble and just start cooking for her. We travel a lot and it is a pain flying with dog food or trying to get the kind she is on where we go. I think this would be much easier. Other than boiled beef and chicken along with the brown rice, what else do you put into it to make it a balanced diet. She is on prescription dog food now TD small bites for her teeth. Her teeth are perfect and I wonder if I changed her diet if it would affect her teeth. Also I am not quite sure how much to feed. Yesterday I just put some in her dish 3 times and she ate it all and did not look for more. My vet in the beginning said not to feed her people food so I don't know what to do. She is 2 next month and weighs 7 pounds. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am about to now give her meal of kibble and my husband says she probably won't eat it now that she had the other. I guess I will soon find out...lol
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!