View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
...."I will NOT use potty pads, newspapers etc. Its my belief that a dog should potty outside and only outside." ........................... I PERSONALLY have learned after 35+ years with Yorkies, flexability is a MUST!!! You are going to have to make adjustments and concessions in your rigid beliefs. Yorkies are terriers and are very stubborn....it is a quality I personally find very endearing, but I am also very stubborn and refuse to be out done by a small dog! I work within THEIR realm of possibilities, and gradually they will come around to MY way of thinking....but rigid attitudes wont work at this stage of the game!.......
" I am a chef in charge of an 18 member crew and a 300 person capacity banquet room..." .................................. I suspected you were in charge of something, as you "run a tight ship"....which is necessary in your job capacity...but cut the baby girl a little slack! All that "capt. of my ship, king of my home" stuff is going to have to soften up a little when dealing with the puppy....because believe me, SHE will win this war of the wills unless YOU can out smart her and make her think all this is HER "TREAT WORTHY" idea!

MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!