View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #15
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

he was not there and i already know his response will be she didnt mean anything by it. hes very passive and as i said does not always see those for who they really are or what there intention may have been. i prefer to just leave it be and move on. that may not be the smartest choice but he does not like confrontation. her boss (the one who made the statement yesterday) once said in a meeting full of all directors and managers that all i do is take minutes anyway. i told my boss i was offended by that i work hard and his response was she doesnt have a mean bone in her body..i beg to differ. the executive assistant before me literally did nothing all day so guess who is the same...me but not really. im not that way at all and everyone knew it. i even offer to help different departments to stay busy and be productive and try to be an assest to the company. its not my fault he doesnt give me work to fill up every work day and hes well aware because i have told him several times i need more to stay busy. but i offer my assistance to anyone in need because well im here to help and get paid to work.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!