View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #13
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

honestly this woman is not nice. i have heard several people state she will rip you to shreds..which is why i did not want to confront her. you cant fix that. i only asked to be taken off the commitees and to let it lie. i do not want to stir the pot shes been here for years, although i am the assistant to the gm most people kiss is arse if you will and he really has no idea how cruel some of his employees can be. it was not seen as harmful by anyone in the meeting so they will not know the reason for my not being the on committees any longer. if it hurts me in the end well thats a reflection of management and hr here not me. my only intention is to do the best job i can and be a positive roll model i dont have time for the jealousy or games. btw her husband is the new head of the safety committee and needs to come to my office once a month to put the agenda together yada yada. so in the back of my mind i wonder if that is the real problem she has with me and made a dig. either way im done and if my boss has an issue then i will suck it up and remain on the committees otherwise im done.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!