View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Oh I am so sorry this happened to you. It is bad enough that you've lost your beloved Nana, but to have to put up with moronic comments just bends the wicket. I can think of no reason whatsoever to say such a thing under any condition. Since the topic was regarding the number of hours of sleep different people might need...you 8, and your Nana 5 (and "need, for me, would be 4 uninterrupted hours...but it took me a second to realize what was meant by "crack"...lol)...the comment was, IMO, rude, coarse, off-topic, and ludacris. Seems to me that often those who think of things like "crack" might be pretty close to the subjects since it is the first thing that comes to their mind. I do believe I would also cease to participate on committees with her and would keep all communication with her completely professional 'cut-and-dried' from this point on...I am not all that trusting. lol I also completely agree with not blending work relationships into friendly socializations...leads to big problems much of the time. I hope things work out better from now on for you at your new job. {{{Hugs}}}
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!